Yokogawa Earth Tester EY200 (Digital)
Earth Tester EY200 (Digital)
What is an earth-ground tester/ground resistance tester?
EY200 is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. The earth resistance tester by Yokogawa also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
EY 200 Digital Earth Meter Features:
- Designed to safety standard IEC 61557
- Reference to IEC 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions
- Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display
- 2P Test leads (for simplified measurement) has a structure that both the safety alligator clip and the test probe are available
- Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit
- Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories etc.
- 3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)
Connect the earth/ground electrode (E) and auxiliary spikes (P, C) to the main body using the accessory test lead. Put apart 5 to 10 m between E and P, and P and C, respectively. E, P, and C should be approximately in a line.