GwInstek GPT-9600 Economical Safety Tester
GPT-9600 Economical Safety Tester
GW Instek launches new economical safety testers (hi-pot tester/hipot tester), the GPT-9600 Series, which offers an affordable solution for supporting routine tests of major items of the safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations.
The GPT-9600 Series is built upon a platform of 100VA AC maximum power output. The GPT-9603 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9612 is capable of performing AC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9602 is capable of performing AC and DC withstanding tests, and GPT-9601 is able to perform AC withstanding test. The GPT-9600 Series is equipped with the high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is the core of the platform design to impede the influence from the input AC voltage fluctuation and ensure a stable voltage output.
• 100VA AC Test Capacity
• 240x48 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
• Auto W-I or I-W Mode
• ARC Detection
• RMS Current Measurement
• Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
• Safety INTERLOCK function
• PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
• Automatically Switching Input Source for Universal Input Voltage
• Interface : Remote terminal and Signal I/O