GwInstek PEL-500 Series DC Electronic Load
PEL-500 Series DC Electronic Load
The PEL-500 series single-channel electronic load has a total of 5 models and provides 0~80V/ 0~500V voltage operating ranges and 250~700W power operating range. The series can be applied to R&D, quality control, ATE system and production test, including voltage source/current source test; switching power supply transient response; constant voltage mode for current limiting test; battery simulation; and battery discharge test.
• 5-digit digital voltage, current and power meter
• Simultaneous display of voltage, current, and watts
• Short-circuit time can be set during short-circuit test
• Automatic test function of overcurrent protection/overpower protection
• The battery discharge test function can set the discharge stop voltage (Vbatt), discharge capacity (AH, WH) and stop discharge time.
• Surge test can simulate boot overshoot current and transient current from hot plugging.
• Constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power and Dynamic mode
• Overvoltage, overcurrent, over power, over temperature protection and reverse polarity detection
• Voltage polarity display can be set to positive value ("+") or negative value ("-")
• Communications interface: RS232, USB