The PDiagnosticM is a portable system that utilizes UHF, AE, and HFCT sensor modules to monitor PD signals from Medium and High Voltage power equipment.
The system is ideal for monitoring critical power assets to find and monitor intermittent PD signals and to analyze the developing PD trends. The PD type is determined by automatic pattern recognition and internal defects can be found at an early stage.
The system provides advanced protection with alarm functions and our Deep Learning data analysis capabilities utilizing our proprietary Intelligent Cloud Diagnostic Technology.
- Monitors for PD in real time via 10 customizable channels simultaneously
- Acoustic-electric combination detection/analysis technology is adopted for superior data analysis
- Provides PRPD, PRPS, AE amplitude, and AE waveform spectrums
- Features adjustable data sampling intervals, adjustable alarm thresholds, data trending, and automatic PD diagnostic results with PD types or noise to determine the severity
- Employs weatherproof design which is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use, and is ideal for short-term monitoring requirements with fast and easy installation
- Advanced data diagnostic capability by utilizing Deep Learning via our PMDTCloud
- Connects to the network via 3G/4G and transmits the data to the PMDTCloud
- The PMDTCloud manages multiple assets from numerous substations with several users simultaneously from one server
- Login to the PMDTCloud via any secured web-enabled device for access to the latest data and current asset condition information
- An Android/IOS smart phone application is supplied with the PMDTCloud for users to view the data and displays the alarm in real time