PMDT PDiagnostic Series
The PDiagnostic is a portable system that utilizes Ultra-High Frequency (UHF), Acoustic Emissions (AE), High-Frequency Current Transformer (HFCT), and Transient Earth Voltage (TEV) sensors to detect, analyze, and locate the PD signals in real time for a multitude of medium and high voltage electric power equipment.
The multi-channel PDiagnostic system locates PD on power equipment down to a meter by utilizing Acoustic-Electromagnetic Combination Location Technique, Time Difference of Signals’ Arrival (TDOA), Partial Discharge Signals Separation (PDSS), and 3D Positioning Technology with PC software included.
The system features advanced PD diagnostic capabilities, automatic PD type pattern recognition, and accurate PD location capabilities. The PDiagnostic is an ideal trouble-shooting tool for your PD programs. Severity is determined and maintenance suggestions are provided accordingly.
- Detects PD activity via multiple sensor channels simultaneously
- Advanced PD detection and analysis capability with 100 MSPS sampling rate
- Advanced PC software with Quick Detection, Pulse Statistics, and Scope Detection modes
- Built-in typical PD and disturbance characteristics database for automatic PD recognition
- UHF HFCT, and AE detection results displayed in PRPD/PRPS/Scope/PDSS/Location scope spectrums
- Synchronization methods: power sync., internal sync., and external sync.
- MV & HV Switchgear
- Power Cables
- Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
- And Other Equipment