Kyoritsu KEW 8035
Non-Contact Safety Phase Indicator
• New technology permits safe testing, without the need of direct contact between probes and live wires.
• The insulated crocodile clips can clip insulated cables from φ2.4 to 30mm.
• Phase rotation is indicated by the rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
• The instrument can be fixed to a metal panel via the magnet on the back side.
• Wide measuring range for 3 phase installations from 70V to 1000V AC.
• Super brightness function permits clear LED's indication also in sunshine.
• Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V.