- Kyoritsu Earth Testers KEW 4300
Kyoritsu Earth Testers KEW 4300
New Simplified Earth Tester
KEW 4300 is simplified earth resistance tester (based on 2-pole method) that can be used for various distribution lines and electrical appliances and it also can measure AC/DC voltage. (As for AC Voltages, true rms values can be obtained.)
• 200/2000Ω (2 ranges): auto-ranging.
• Warning buzzer triggered at 100Ω or less.
• LED lights up when a large earth voltage is detected.
• Live circuit warning when 30V or higher voltage is detected. (KEW 4300 detects voltage even when measuring resistances.)
• LED light for illuminating measurement points.
(It turns on/off automatically in relation to the ambient brightness.)
• Small test current (max 2mA) not triggering RCD.