Kyoritsu High Voltage Insulation Testers KEW 3128
High Voltage Insulation Testers
• Microprocessor controlled high voltage insulation resistance tester with Diagnostic functions.
• Suitable for analyzing the insulation characteristics of cables, transformers, motors, generators, high-pressure switches, insulators, wiring installations, etc.
• 6 ranges: 500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V, 10000V, 12000V
Fine adjustment of voltage setting at each range is also possible
• Graphic representation of the insulation resistance and leakage current versus time on large display with bar graph and backlight.
• Can be operated from built-in rechargeable battery or from AC line.
• Automatic discharge after test with monitoring of the discharge voltage.
• Internal memory can store about 43,000 data (max).
• Robust design for field use with IP64 rating (with lid closed).
For price and detail, Please Contact Us:
PT. Aksata Global Solusi