Sonel CMP-2000 Digital Clamp Meter
Digital Clamp Meter
Professional measurements with the CMP-2000 clamp meter
The Sonel CMP-2000 professional clamp meter is a multi-purpose instrument used for measuring high currents up to 2000 A with clamps on wires up to 57 mm in diameter and on bus-wires up to 70 x 18 mm. The special INRUSH function makes it possible to measure the maximum instantaneous value of the current drawn by an electrical device during its start-up.
The CMP-2000 clamp meter is equipped with electronic overload protection for all functions and measuring ranges, thus guaranteeing higher operational safety. The instrument performs well even in hard-to-reach places and significantly improves the testing of specific network parameters. The handy shape further enhances the comfort of using the device. The small dimensions make the meter easy to carry and it does not take up much space in the tool bag. The casing of the device is made in protection class IP20. This well-conceived, cost-effective meter model is an excellent choice for novice users, but its advantages will undoubtedly be recognised by experienced professionals too.
Professional measurements by using the CMP-2000 Clamp Meter
- INRUSH function for measuring current drawn by an electrical device when first turned on
- True RMS AC voltage and current measurement for accurate and reliable readings of non-sinusoidal signals
- AC current measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 1500 A
- DC current measurement up to 2000 A
- AC voltage measurement (TRUE RMS) up to 750 V
- DC voltage measurement up to 1000 V
- resistance mesurement up to 66 MΩ
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 30 Ω
- capacitance measurement up to 6,6 mF
- temperature measurement (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- frequency measurement
- duty cycle measurement
- diode test
The Sonel CMP-2000 Clamp Meter is designed to work in high current rating up to 2000 A.
A special INRUSH function allows to measure the maximal instantaneous input current drawn by an electrical device when first turned on.
Measurements of large-diameter cables will not be a problem thanks to the 57 mm jaws. CMP-2000 is the best solution for professional electricians.
- double LCD to display more than one value at the same time
- safe, insulated measurement clamp
- automatic selection of measuring ranges
- HOLD function, allowing for freezing the result on the display
- backlit LCD
- Delta ZERO function, relative measurement mode for direct current - capability of zeroing the instrument at any time and returning to measurement in absolute mode
- holding of minimum and maximum values
- indication of range overflow
- automatic power down after 30 minutes
Faciliating the measurements
The AC-16 adapter expands the application of the clamp meter. With the ratio x1 and x10, 230 V AC of voltage and max 16 A of current, the adapter can be applied with any type of clamp meter.