Sonel CMP-200 Digital Clamp-on AC Leakage Current Meter
Digital Clamp-on AC Leakage Current Meter
Test leakage current with the CMP-200 clamp meter
This small, specialised measuring instrument is most often used to test alternating currents of up to 200 A. It performs measurements with a maximum resolution of 0.1 mA. With its leakage current measurement capability, the CMP-200 clamp meter allows you to detect possible short circuits at a glance and thus prevent damage to machinery and equipment. It is a proven tool for monitoring the operation of machines used in industry, for example. In addition, the presented meter model is used, among other things, for checking control loops as well as for general AC load monitoring. The device is light and compact, which translates into greater working comfort.
The Sonel CMP-200 clamp meter is a compact device ideal for working in narrow and cramped spaces. The instrument's small dimensions make it easy to transport. The meter is handy and features simple, almost intuitive operation. This makes it a suitable tool even for novice users. Internal clamps with a diameter of approximately 30 mm will enable precise measurement in hard-to-reach places. Additional functions such as the “HOLD“ function and the “MAX” function expand the application possibilities of this instrument and are useful for obtaining complete results. Another advantage of the CMP-200 meter is the liquid crystal display with large, clearly visible digits. The backlight function enables the result to be read even in complete darkness.
Measure leakage current with CMP-200 Clamp Meter
- AC current measurement up to 200 A with resolution 0.1 mA
- three AC current measuring ranges: 200 mA, 2 A, 200 A
- pocket size and lightweight
- HOLD function
- MAX result hold function
- display LCD 3½ digits (max 1999 counts)
Sonel CMP-200 Clamp Meter is designed for leakage current measurement which allows to:
- detect faults,
- prevent damage,
- control the work of machines and devices.
Main field of application of this device are measurement of earth leakage current which may cause excessive tripping out RCDs.
The rubber coating prevents the device from slipping from the hand when working also with gloves. The backlit display allows reading results even in dark areas.
- earth leakage current measurements
- monitoring control loops
- general AC load monitoring
- industrial troubleshooting
- white backlighting of display
- interior clamp diameter 30 mm
- HOLD function, allowing for:
- freezing the measurement result on the display
- getting easy readings in hard to reach locations
- MAX function, freezing of maximum values
- automatic power-off when the instrument is not in use
- reinforced, impact resistant enclosure
- rotary switch for easy power-on and range selection
Faciliating the measurements
The AC-16 line splitter expands the application of the clamp meter. With the ratio x1 and x10, 230 V AC of voltage and max 16 A of current, the adapter can be applied with any type of clamp meter.