The WR14 winding resistance meter is a battery powered winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit. It is designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive load.
It’s a lightweight system with its own rugged waterproof field case. The WR14 applies a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 15A. The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored or printed.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source, and the fastest discharge on the market.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during this initialization period, or during operation, the operator will be notified immediately.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Charges inductive loads up to 1,500 Henry
- High power DC supply (15A / 30V)
- 2 independent measuring channels
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Automatic measurements of resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 100 kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Panel-mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT-01)
- Fast discharge with discharge indicator – visible and audible indicator for discharge status
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Storage and printing of test results
- Complete automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS-232 (serial) Interface
- Mounted in rugged case for field testing
- 5-Year standard warranty
- Size: L: 470 mm (18.5″) W: 357 mm (14.1″) H: 176 mm (6.9″)
- Weight: 9.6 kg (21.1 lbs.)
- Input Power: 88 to 264 VAC, 47…63 Hz, or 12V DC (charging only)
- Output Voltage: 0 to 30V DC
- Test Current: User Selectable: 25mA … 15A
- Color LCD with a back light and a touch screen
- Front Panel: Sealed, anodized
- Interface: 2 USB 2.0 (1 host, 1 device) and 9 Pin RS-232 serial
- Memory Storage: Internally stores more than 10,000 test results
- Temperature: Operating: –10°C to 60°C (14ºF to 140ºF), Storage: –20°C to 70°C (-4ºF to 158ºF)
- Battery Duration: 200 single measurements at 15A
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters. Specifications subject to improvement at any time.