LEAK CURRENT HiTESTER ST5541 HIOKI
For more information and price list e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAK CURRENT HiTESTER ST5541
Leak Current Measurement, an Essential Part of Electrical Safety
(for electrical devices)
To ensure the safe use of electrical products, electrical safety tests such as insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ground resistance, and leakage current must always be conducted. Hioki Leakage Current Testers comply with laws and standards regarding medical electrical equipment as well as non-medical electrical equipment, and can be used to measure leakage current in all types of electrical products from computers to medical equipment.
The ST5541 provides support for standard-compliant networks (excluding medical-use electrical devices).
- Compliance with Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act, JIS/IEC/UL standards
- Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
- Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
- Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
- Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines