IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7587 HIOKI
For more information and price list e-mail us: email@example.com
IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7587
1 MHz to 3 GHz Measurement Frequency Impedance Analyzer with 0.5 ms Test Speed and 0.07% Variability
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1 mHz to 3 GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7587 Impedance Analyzer offers a top measurement time of 0.5 ms over a 1 MHz to 3 GHz frequency range and superior stability, making it ideal for R&D as well as high volume production of ferrite chip beads and chip inductors.
LCR Measurement Using the SMD Test Fixture IM9201: Impedance Analyzer IM7580 series
The IM7580 series encompasses five models covering measurement frequencies of 1 MHz to 3 GHz. Used in combination with the Test Fixture IM9201, which can accommodate six SMD sizes, IM7580 series instruments allow you to measure specimens easily and reliably.
- 1 MHz to 3 GHz testing source frequency
- Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec (Analog measurement time)
- 0.07% measured value variability (When measuring a 1 nH coil at 3 GHz)
- ±0.65% rdg. basic accuracy
- Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
- Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject or waveform judgment)
- Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode