CHEMICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM3590 HIOKI
For more information and price list e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEMICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM3590
For R&D applications of Electrochemical Components and Materials, Batteries, and EDLCs
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1 mHz to 3 GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3590 impedance analyzer is an advanced component tester especially suited to electrochemical impedance measurements and includes a variety of graphing functions that are needed for battery and chemical material testing.
Battery internal resistance measurement and battery measurement function: Hioki IM3590 Chemical Impedance Analyzer
The Hioki IM3590 can measure a battery’s internal resistance in the no-load state by automatically measuring the battery voltage and generating the same DC voltage.
- Measurement range: 10 mΩ to 10 Ω
- Battery voltage: 5 V or less
- Broad 1 mHz to 200 kHz signal source range supports measurements of ion behavior and solution resistance
- Continuous measuring and high-speed testing of LCR and sweep measurements with a single instrument
- Measure internal impedance of batteries with no load
- Perform high-speed sweep measurements in as little as 2 ms
- Basic accuracy of ±0.05% is ideal for applications from component testing to R&D
- Measure LCR impedance for Cole-Cole plots and equivalent-circuit analyses of electro-chemical components and materials