BATTERY TESTER BT3554
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The specially designed L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency with an L-shaped tip that lets you reach deep into the battery racks to completely probe the terminals.
- Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
- Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage
- Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
- New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.
- Also available: BT3554 with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
- Resistance measurement range: 3 mΩ (max. display 3.100 mΩ, resolution 1 μΩ) to 3 Ω (max. display 3.100 Ω, resolution 1 mΩ), 4 ranges
- Accuracy: ±0.8 % rdg. ±6 dgt. (3 mΩ range: ±1.0 % rdg. ±8 dgt.)
- Testing source frequency: 1 kHz ±30 Hz, With function for avoiding noise
- frequency enabled: 1 kHz ±80 Hz, Testing current: 160 mA (3m/30 mΩ range), 16 mA (300 mΩ range), 1.6 mA (3 Ω range), Open terminal Voltage: 5 V peak
- Voltage measurement range: ± 6 V (max. display ±6.000 V, resolution: 1 mV) to ± 60 V (max. display ±60.00 V, resolution: 10 mV), 2 ranges, Accuracy: ±0.08 % rdg. ±6 dgt.
- Absolute max. input voltage: 60 V DC max. (No AC input)
- Display update rate: Approx. 3 times/s
- Comparator functions: Resistance warning limit / failure limit, and voltage warning limit setting; Number of comparator setting: 200 sets, Beeper sound, PASS/WARNING or FAIL
- Data storage: Max. storable data: 6000 sets. (Saved items: Date, time, resistance value, voltage value, temperature, comparator setting values, and comparator judgement.)
- Communication interface: Via USB (forward the data to the PC, bundled software). No Bluetooth® Wireless technology
- Other functions: Temperature measurement (-10.0 to 60.0 °C), Zero-adjustment, Hold, Auto-hold, Auto-memory, Auto-power-save, Clock
- Power supply: LR6 (AA) Alkaline dry battery ×8, Continuous operating time: 8.5 hr
- Dimensions and mass: 199 mm (7.83 in)W × 132 mm (5.20 in)H × 60.6 mm (2.39 in)D (with protector), 937 g (33.1 oz) (including batteries and protector)
- Accessories: Zero adjustment board ×1, Instruction manual ×1, Application software CD ×1,
Power-on option sticker ×1, Carrying case ×1, LR6 (AA) alkaline batteries ×8, Spare fuse ×1, USB cable ×1, Neck strap ×1, Protector ×1