KMK8 BRIDGE TDR MEGGER
- Integrated Reflectometer (TDR)
- Active bridge for high precision R and C measurements and DC and AC fault location
- Measurement by Graaf method in connection with an active slave at the far end
- Passive Wheatstone bridge for R and C measurements and DC and AC fault location
- Test Systems for Pre-measurement, Quick test and Quality testing
- Measurement of interference voltages
- Warning and information system
- Remote control for the operation of the electronic far end loop control switch
The Cable fault locator KMK 8 is a small, hand held instrument for the qualitative evaluation, fault location and qualiication of existing telecommunication cables.
The KMK8 calculates from the pre- programmed or the user specfic entered cable parameters and the entered or measured cable temperature the cable lengths as well as the distance to the fault.