- KF875 AND KF-LAB MkII KARL FISCHER MOISTURE IN OIL TEST SETS MEGGER
KF875 AND KF-LAB MkII KARL FISCHER MOISTURE IN OIL TEST SETS MEGGER
KF875 and KF-LAB MkII
KARL FISCHER MOISTURE IN OIL TEST SETS
- Coulometric Karl Fischer titrimetry
- KF875 optimized for insulating oil with an SG of 0.875, completely portable
- KF-LAB MkII offers greater flexibility, versatility and sample data input than the KF875; also completely portable
- KF-LAB MkII analyzes materials with an SG between 0.6 & 1.4, plus insulating oils with an SG of 0.875
Over 20 years experience has led to the development of the Megger KF875 and KF-LAB MkII Coulometric Karl Fischer Test Sets designed to determine moisture in oil, to provide highly accurate results on-site. The KF875 and KF-LAB MkII are highly portable instruments, complete with integral printer and carrying case, are easy to use and provide highly accurate results.
Optimized for testing insulating oils with a specific gravity of 0.875, the Megger KF875 simply requires the operator to press one button and inject a 1ml sample into the test cell. The simple ‘one touch’ operation makes the KF875 so easy to use that it requires no specialist knowledge or training to use it effectively. Results are presented on the instrument display and on the integral printer in both micrograms of water and in milligrams per kilogram (parts per million, ppm).
The KF-LAB MkII allows the titration of samples with a range of specific gravities from 0.60 to 1.40 and also permits the use of different sample sizes. The KF-LAB MkII also has a default setting optimized for analyzing insulating oils with an SG of 0.875. This means it can be used to measure water content in a variety of different materials but is also easy to set up for transformer insulating oils.