MIT2500 HIGH VOLTAGE HAND-HELD INSULATION AND CONTINUITY TESTER MEGGER
HIGH VOLTAGE HAND-HELD INSULATION AND CONTINUITY TESTER
- Insulation testing up to 2.5 kV and 200 GΩ range in a hand held instrument
- Guard terminal for high resistance accuracy
- Adjustable insulation test voltage from 50 V to 2500 V
- Stabilised insulation test voltage
- Rechargeable options for mains and car charging
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 Ω to 1 MΩ
- Polarisation Index (PI) & Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- CAT IV 600 V applications
The MIT2500 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for motor and cable testing, specialist applications and electrical testing applications, where operation voltages exceed 1000 V and higher insulation test voltages are needed.
The MIT2500 offers both fixed range voltages of 50 V, 100V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V and 2500 V, as well as a variable range that allows any voltage between 50 V and 2500 V to be “dialled in”. This is supported by the new test voltage feedback control, which maintains the output test voltage to within 2% of the selected range, even when under test.