- ODEN AT PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM MEGGER
ODEN AT PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM MEGGER
PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM
- Most advanced primary current injection test system to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more
- Modular design to permit optimal user configuration of output current vs. unit size
- Compact transport cart facilitates portability into switchgear rooms with limited space
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating, thus eliminating corruption of test result
This powerful test system is designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. It is also used to test the turns ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.