- INGVAR PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM MEGGER
INGVAR PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM MEGGER
PRIMARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SYSTEM
- Most advanced primary current injection test system to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more
- Up to 5000 A output current
- Two units, each of about 20 kg, makes it easier to carry
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating, thus eliminating corruption of test result
This powerful test system is designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. It is also used to test the turns ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.
The system consists of a control unit and a current unit. The two parts are portable, and INGVAR can be quickly assembled and connected.
The control unit has many advanced features – a powerful measurement section for example, that can display turns ratio as well as time, voltage and current. A second measurement channel can be used to test an additional current or voltage. Current transformer turns ratio, impedance, power, power factor (cos φ) and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display. Current and voltage can be presented as percentages of nominal value. The fast-acting hold function freezes short-duration readings on the digital display when the voltage or contact signal arrives at the stop input, the object under test interrupts the current or injection is stopped.