LTW315, LTW325 AND LTW335 2 WIRE NON-TRIPPING LOOP IMPEDANCE TESTERS MEGGER
LTW315, LTW325 and LTW335
2 WIRE NON-TRIPPING LOOP IMPEDANCE TESTERS
- 2 Wire Non-tripping loop tester
- 50 V to 440 V operation
- 110 V centre-tap loop testing
- CATIV installation testing
- AUTO start - operation
- 0.01 Ω resolution
The 2 wire non-tripping earth loop testers verify the loop impedance of a live electrical circuit, ie without the need to disconnect the electrical supply. The new LTW300 series instruments offer a 2 wire loop testing solution that does not trip 30 mA RCDs and can be used on a wide range of voltages.
The new LTW300’s offer a range of features to make earth loop testing safer and easier.
The range consists of:
- LTW315 - 2 Wire loop impedance measurement
- LTW325 - 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2)
- LTW335 - 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2) + Download