SIA10 SOCKET INTERFACE ADAPTOR MEGGER
SOCKET INTERFACE ADAPTOR
- Allows sockets to be tested without disassembly
- Prevents damage to connections
- Reduces test time
- Decoration remains intact
- Colour coded for simplicity of use
- Makes testing easy where access to socket is limited
- Remains safe if left inadvertently connected to live supply
The Megger socket interface adaptor is the safe solutionwhen you want to test insulation and continuity at a UKBS1363 13 A 3-pin power socket., as disassembly of the sock-et and exposure of live conductors is eliminated. Full flexi-bility of connection is enabled by three separate 4 mm plugscapable of connecting to any input point of the tester, soreducing the time taken to test.
Plugs are colour coded for easy identification, and configuration changes are done at the tester, so difficultaccess socket locations such as under desks or within cupboards are no longer a problem. This adaptor is ideal foruse when the electrical outlet is in a tight space and workingdirectly into the back of a socket would be difficult.