MJÖLNER200 200 A MICRO-OHMMETER WITH DUALGROUND SAFETY MEGGER
200 A MICRO-OHMMETER WITH DUALGROUND SAFETY
- Specifically designed for measuring contact resistances in circuit breakers, disconnecting switches, bus-bar joints, and other such devices
- Safer testing using the patented DualGround™ technology to test circuit breakers with both sides grounded
- Fully automatic testing- microprocessor controlled
- Wide measuring range and test currents
- High-Power and lightweight
The MJÖLNER Series is designed to measure the resistance of circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, contact elements in bus-bars and other high-current links. This product has been designed with safety, ease of use and versatility in mind. It can be used anywhere to measure a low resistance value with high accuracy. It conducts true DC ripple free current testing of bus bars, circuit breakers, fuses, etc.