- DLRO200 200 A MICRO-OHMETER MEGGER
DLRO200 200 A MICRO-OHMETER MEGGER
200 A MICRO-OHMETER
- Small and weighs less than 15kg
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- 0.1 µΩ best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5m test leads and download software
Megger Ducter™ DLRO200 measures resistances between 0.1 µΩ and 1 Ω, at high currents.
This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large LCD displays all all test parameters and measurement results.
History of ‘Ducter’ testing
For over 100 years the ‘Ducter test’ has been used to describe a simple test for measuring very low contact resistances and “Ducter”, which is still used as a trade mark, was the name originally given to the low resistance ohmmeter manufactured by Megger. The name Ducter was registered by Megger in June 1908 and ‘Ducter’ has since become the industry standard.