- Geolux GL 660-1 CABLE GROUND FAULT LOCATOR MEGGER
Geolux GL 660-1 CABLE GROUND FAULT LOCATOR MEGGER
Geolux GL 660-1
CABLE GROUND FAULT LOCATOR
- Mains filter for direct coupling to live cables up to 660 V
- Pulsed output current for easier detection of the test signal
- Filter for the suppression large interference signals
- Location of earth faults up to 150 kOhm
- No switch off during the fault location required
- No influence to the signal lines connected to
Important control, signal and supply systems, such as those for railway installations, hospitals, power plants or other industrial facilities, are designed to be potential free (for example IT systems) and are monitored by earth fault indicators in order to ensure safe and uninterrupted operation.
A single earth fault will cause no service interruption. Only with the occurrence of a second earth fault a high risk of partial or complete breakdown of the installation arises. For this reason, any earth fault must be located and repaired as fast as possible. This fault location is done by the Geolux GL 660-1. The GL 660 is directly connected to the faulty line with life voltages up to 660 V, and generates a low frequent signal which allows the tracing by a specific receiver along the faulty line to the fault position.